So, What'sthe Big Deal?
Business owners and professionals alike can gain knowledge and insights for business growth at BRAC’s Big Think. Are you thinking big?
Big Think is for you if you have:
- A big idea
- A desire to become involved with the Baton Rouge Area’s
- A general interest in business
Big Think offers something for just about everyone. We look forward to seeing you there.
Who? What?When? Where?
- The keynote speaker for BRAC’s Big Think is Jeff Cherry with Conscious Venture Lab
- Jeff Cherry of Conscious Venture Lab believes social and economic justice are not only inextricably connected but that connection or lack thereof is a major contributor to many societal ills in America. Conscious Venture Lab operates on the premise that a more inclusive form of capitalism – focused on societal purpose and the manner in which we elevate the humanity of all of our citizens – can have a transformational impact and help to create a more just, joyful and prosperous society for all.
- Join us on Tuesday, November 15, 2016. Registration, networking and lunch is from 11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. The presentation will begin at 11:45 a.m. and end at 1 p.m.
- The event is at the Cook Hotel and Conference Center
The Thinking BehindBRAC’s Big Think
The goal of BRAC’s Big Think is to get you thinking. Thinking about how your company could change. Grow. Innovate. Maybe even collaborate. An enlightening speaker will challenge you to think outside the proverbial box.